Hi! I’m Aahana Aggarwal, a fifteen year old girl in India. As much as I’d love to study abroad I’m confined to the little city of Jalandhar in Punjab. Reading, writing and binge watching are my top three pastimes. I thought to start this blog to share with you all any tips or hacks and spread awareness on rising issues!
What People Say
No one ever made a difference by being like everybody elseP.T. Barnum
It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.J.K. Rowling
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.Dr. Seuss
Check out my latest blogs!
- Three Coins In The FountainI am extremely delighted to share with you all that I have been nominated for a mystery […]
- The ever-still ducklingMy first uptake: The bath just did not seem the same anymore especially with the new bath […]
- It’s never too late!July has come bearing my exams! Eek!! I’m literally two days away from the first one. Examinations […]
- 100 word fiction in a flashShe was held captivated by the sight before her eyes. The numerous bottles opened up and stranded […]
- Horror Flash Fiction“Why are you doing this? Why aren’t you content?”, she interrogated him. The vindictive cycle was repeating […]
- Sunshine Blogger AwardI would like to extend my heartiest gratitude to Rishika Jain for nominating me for my first […]
- The Forbidden Door“Don’t open that door” A voice whispered in her mind It’s the door that should’ve been forbidden […]
- The ray of lightLet the light flood in Let it in your heart Let it open up the chambers You […]
- Six Word Story – LeavePrompt for Week #44 (Jun 27, 2020 – Jul 4, 2020) Leave I’ve never done this sort […]
- The beginning of the novel in ancient timesWritten for : http://lifeafter50forwomen.com/2020/06/22/what-do-you-see-35-22-june-2020/ Image Credit- Pixabay- Ariadne-a-mazed “Alas! The moon has surrendered to us. Now nothing […]