I am extremely delighted to share with you all that I have been nominated for a mystery blogger award and two sunshine blogger awards. I’m really sorry for making this post so long and answering the questions too late! Heartiest gratitude to all those who nominated me :))
The Mystery Blogger Award
Rules of the award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Thank you Nehal for nominating me!
This award was created by Okoto Enigma. In her words, Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Three facts about me:
1. I love watching Disney and cartoons in spite of how old I am.
2. I am not much of a social butterfly and like to keep to myself.
3. I know this might probably sound weird, but i hate Nutella on toasted bread.
Answers to Nehal’s questions:
1: What inspired you to blog and how did you decide upon your content and can you recommend 3 other good bloggers (Sorry, that’s a lot in one question)?
I have always enjoyed writing and wanted my blog to be read by people i didn’t know. Mostly because I want my voice to be heard in this huge world. I’d rather be a small fish in a big pond than a big fish in a small pond.
I haven’t really decided upon a fixed content. My posts vary from news updates to my personal life to my writings. I guess I’m still exploring my options.
All blogs I’ve gone through are really good. I’m sure there must be so many other blogs as well which are just beyond awesome and I’m yet to explore them. As for the recommendations, I will not be recommending just three but all of them!!
2: What advice would you give to those bloggers who feel that they deserve more recognition?
I would advice bloggers to keep posting and exploring. Spend more time on WordPress and talk to other people. Leave a comment on the post. Most importantly you have to keep going on. I remember when i got like 5 likes on my first post and none on my second one. I felt like quitting but still kept going on.
3: What one song fits your current mood perfectly?
I’m not much of a song person. I do listen to songs but only when I’m suggested by other people. So, no perfect song really
4: What Hogwarts House are you in (if you have ever taken any such quiz)?
My hybrid house is Griffindor and Ravenclaw!
I’m a huge Harry Potter fan 😉
5: Name a guilty pleasure (You can’t say you don’t have one).
My guilty pleasure would have to be pickles! I just love them!!
My best post yet is : https://themysticwagon.wordpress.com/2020/07/10/the-ever-still-duckling/
I nominate all of you to answer the above questions! Have fun:)
Sunshine Blogger Award #2
Thank you Words on Key for nominating me for my second sunshine award. I’m truly honored. Your page is really really cool and I love your writings! Be sure to check out the link to the page!
Rules of the award:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Answers to Words on Key’s questions:
- Why do you blog?
As mentioned earlier, I wanted a platform to express myself to unknown people. All so that i could have a voice in this big world. Also, i love writing 🙂
- What makes a book good?
A good book for me would be one that is full of mystery, fantasy, adventure with just the right touch of romance. Most importantly, a good book has to have a good sense of humor!
- Whatever your blog is about, when and why did you get interested in that topic?
Also answered above. I haven’t really figured out a proper path for my writings and they keep varying. I love to write whatever the topic.
- If you had to choose one of the blogs you’re nominating that is your single favorite…
No favorites yet! All blogs are completely spectacular!!
- What “genre(s)” of your niche do you like best? For example, for a cooking blog — desserts, meat, soups, etc. or for a writing blog (this one’s kind of obvious) — fantasy, short stories, horror, poetry, etc.
My favorite genre would be fantasy and fiction, even poetry. It allows to open doors which i cannot do in real life!
- Where do you get inspiration for your hobbies/interests/talents?
From the people around me! I look at the people in my vicinity, who are always doing the same thing. It’s like a machine system. If one kid plays the guitar, all the other kids will play the guitar too. This monotonous system inspires me to do something no one would do. Be someone who isn’t like the ordinary person yo find everywhere. This is why I started blogging, animating, sewing and so much more!!
- Besides whatever your blog is about, what is your hobby/interest/talent?
My hobbies include learning new things and experimenting them in my own way. Fro example : I’ll watch a tutorial for something i wanna make and then I’ll make it in my own way. I really enjoy bicycling, animating, sewing, reading, coding and making presentations.
- Which of your posts has been the most popular? Reflect on this… why, do you think? Do you agree, or are you annoyed by it? Is it really your best work or is it just what seems like would appeal to readers (in your opinion)?
My most popular post has been the ever-still duckling. I think that’s cause i reached out to more people at that time and spent more time on WordPress. I have honestly no idea if its my best work or not and i don’t know why it appeals to them.
- What motivates you in life? (This is a broad question – answer however you interpret it)
The little things in life always find a way of motivating me!
- Is this the first time you’ve gotten one of these awards?
Nope! My second time 🙂
- Do you ever feel nervous before publishing a blog post?
When i started blogging, I used to feel pretty nervous. But now, I’m cool whenever I post.
Sunshine Blogger Award #3
My heartiest thanks to Popinutrients for nominating me for my third sunshine!! It’s not even been two whole months and I’ve already received four awards. Popinutrients has a wondrous page with all kinds of tips and tricks to maintain your health and lifestyle! Be sure to hit that link in the face!
Rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them new 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
Answers to Popinutrients’ questions:
- What is the first thing on your bucket list(or would be on your bucket list)?
First thing on my bucket list would be starting high school out of my city. Mainly in US!!
- What is your most common typo?
There are so many! Mostly writing thier instead of their 🙂
- If you could start a charity, what would it be for?
For me education is always number 1. So i would start a charity for the uneducated children as well as orphans. Proving them with better funds will allow them to have an easier lifestyle!
- What is your favorite GIF?
- What are your thoughts on cats?
Laziest creatures yet immensely adorable!!!
- Disney or Nickelodeon?
This is literally the toughest choice for me!! Although, Nickelodeon is beyond awesome, Disney has always had a special place on my heart!
- What is the easiest chore?
Doing my laundry. There’s not much to do. You pop the clothes in the machine and dry them. How hard is that?!
- What is your favorite condiment?
- What is something you hate, but everyone else likes?
I hate Nutella and Peanut Butter. Especially Peanut butter, it makes my brain nauseous!
- What is your zodiac sign?
- What would your name be if your first name was your father’s middle name and your last name was your childhood favorite food?
My father doesn’t have a middle name so that would just make me : BURRITO
I nominate all you guys for the sunshine blogger awards and to answer any one set of 11 questions mentioned above!
Signing off and happy writing 😉